Our volunteer teacher led homework sessions are held on Friday evenings, and they have helped many young people to improve their understanding of a range of subjects that include:
- Social Studies
- Other world languages
PARCA's effective processes protects children and supports their families as they engage in our activities or projects. The families and children are encouraged to get involved in a range of activities such as;
- Taking an interest in Community Action.
- To achieve social change by participation in art & dance classes.
- Learn to understand UK society by attending social events & taking part in the Inclusion programme
- To access mentoring, counselling and therapy sessions to aid self-development.
- Mother and baby activities to forge strong parent / child relationships.
It is a painful fact that many children and young people in Britain today are still suffering extreme hardship, abuse and neglect.
Too often their problems are ignored and their voices unheard. Now it is time to listen and to act: war, persecution and torture force many children to flee unaccompanied to this country.
We run local based projects that support children and young people when they are at their most vulnerable: a time when they have no-one else to turn to for help.